Friday, April 18, 2008

The IPL Spectacle...!

So..today was the launch of the much publicised IPL tournament... Eight teams with eight super stars as Icons will be playing for money and kitty....! Though a cricket lover, I am not sure whether I will be enjoying watching these matches - even if Saurav is captaining one of the team - simply because, how can I enjoy say Tendulkar getting bowled to Brett Lee...? Both are my favs... Should I support Sachin everytime he hits a six, or should i support Brett Lee and his Delhi Daredevils everytime he takes a wicket? I Donno...!!!

at the end of it all, Cricket will be reduced to just another soap opera like all those 'K' serials... the fun is gone.. money is the game...!

1 comment:

Rajeswari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Long Term Effects of COVID-19

As more people recover from the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), I have seen some frightening trend, that the Governments going gung-ho abou...