Friday, December 17, 2010

My First Reward for Blogging!



Well... I'm so happy to share with you, my first recognition that came my way. To tell you the truth, this is the first time i have ever tried posting for a contest...and somehow i am lucky enough to feature in the best 'five'.... thanks to all my readers .. as also my friends and my wife who inspire me to write and post.... also, a big thanks to that unknown friend who convinced me to sent an entry to this particular contest.. Thank You all...

You can read my entry here : Old Books, Old Memoirs - The Fountainhead

1 comment:

Sindhu Nair said...

Hi thought will read through your blog and then wish you.. Didnt find time though but sat today morning and read them. I am way away from cricket... but I loved the 10 things you liked about Delhi, well they were quite different in thought... Hy heartiest congrats and hope to see you collecting many more...

Long Term Effects of COVID-19

As more people recover from the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), I have seen some frightening trend, that the Governments going gung-ho abou...